Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

August 2016 Fiesta of the Month Winner - jdubs

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

User Name: jdubs [MENTION=3439]jdubs[/MENTION]
Year of Vehicle: 2015
Color of Vehicle: Oxford White

Current Modifications
  • Injen Intake - MAPerformance Intercooler - MAPerformance Cat Back - Cobb RMM
  • Boomba Symposer Delete - Mishimoto Catch Can - Turbosmart Actuator (Tune+ Spec)
  • Cobb AP - Tune+ 93 & E30 tune (200whp 275wtq on 93)
  • Wheels and Suspension:
  • fifteen52 17x8 in Rally White - Yokohama S-Drive 205/40R17 - BC Racing Coilovers
  • Pierce 6 point brace - Pierce trunk brace
  • Visual Goodies
  • 20%Tint - Diode Dynamics Luxeon Foglights - Boomba Wing Risers - Boosted Designs Dead Pedal
  • Mountune Shift Knob - Triple R Splitter - Lime green caliper paint

Future Modifications
  • Parts waiting to be installed. Spec Aluminum Flywheel, Spec Stage 3+ clutch, Evap skid plate
  • Next spring better brakes, and hopefully big turbo. :)

Reason Why I Chose the Fiesta ST
I had a 2013 Hyundai Veloster (not the turbo). I have lived in WI all my life but was out in California for work for two months with a friend from New Jersey. He introduced me to Cars and Coffee, out there it was Cars & Croissants, and after looking at rows of Ferraris, McLarens, and Lamborghinis, we started talking about his Abarth. I had recently been divorced and decided that when I got back home I was going to start researching. Well all the reviews pointed towards the FiST and the rest is now history. Best decision i've made!

Thank you!

And Thank you all for all the Votes! My apologies for the delayed response as I spent the weekend at ST Fest with [MENTION=3009]BBock[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1579]masonsturbos[/MENTION] A few more than I can't remember the handles for.

You all rock! I'm happy to be part of this community.

Thank you!

And Thank you all for all the Votes! My apologies for the delayed response as I spent the weekend at ST Fest with [MENTION=3009]BBock[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1579]masonsturbos[/MENTION] A few more than I can't remember the handles for.

You all rock! I'm happy to be part of this community.

Love the car, looks awesome! Where did you get the Green ST badges?
Thank you!

Sadly my source for the badges can no longer get them. It's too bad because these are more of a gel overlay rather than just vinyl. If they ever become available again i'll post them up.

joesiris

congrats, I know its quite subtle, but I dig the red oil cap...little things like that really make a car special