Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Snot Snail

I figured its time to toss up a build thread to help myself keep track of my progress and for anyone interested in my Fist build.

I bought the car approx one year ago, August of 2015. I purchased my Fiesta ST with no intentions of modifying it what so ever as I was in need of a practical and reliable daily driver. Boy was I wrong.

This is soon after I bought it.
Window tint, Rally armour flaps, Cobb RMM, and MBRP cat back were the first bits installed within the first month or so of owning the vehicle.

In the last year I failed to keep track of which mods I completed and when, But here are a couple of mods I took pictures of ...

Mishimoto J-Line Intercooler and Hella horns with a custom fabricated bracket

Damond Catch Can

Team Dynamics in a 17x8 with 38 et, with Rock Blox red lug nuts

Red Devil rear window vents

Hanging out with the local ST crew

Triple R front Splitter with some gloss black wrap

My Current Modifications as of Sept 4/16:
Cobb AP
Stratified Can tune
Cobb intake
Cobb RMM
Mishimoto J-Line intercooler
Deep racing cat less downpipe
MBRP 3" Cat back
Damond Motorsports VTA catch can
FS Werks short shifter
Boomba BOV spacer
Boomba Symposer delete
Boomba transmission bracket bushings
Pedal Spacer
Cobb shift knob
Boomba wing risers
Triple R Composite splitter
ST STX coil overs
Eibach Sway bars
Team Dynamic's 17x8 et38
Gloss black roof wrap and windshield brow

Im currently on vacation, this is my last night in Maui. But I should be coming home to a Will wood big brake kit, a DHM GT2560r quick spool turbo kit, and a couple of interior goodies to mix things up.

How am I the first one to post to this build? Nice mix of function and style and love the gassing up in the snow pic!

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
How am I the first one to post to this build? Nice mix of function and style and love the gassing up in the snow pic!
Thanks, in the next month or two I'll update the build thread with the big turbo results, and a diy for installing flares the proper way

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
NICE!! [thumb]

Question;

With your current wheel/tire setup, at a 38ET, even with 'only' 205/40-17s on them, but lowered, do you ever scrape/rub the fenders, liners, or fender bolts on compressions, bumps, or hard turns?

I ask because I expressly ordered my 17x8 1.2s in a 42 ET for fear of rubbing with an 8" wide tread, 215/40-17 on them.

OP
B
Thread Starter #6
NICE!! [thumb]

Question;

With your current wheel/tire setup, at a 38ET, even with 'only' 205/40-17s on them, but lowered, do you ever scrape/rub the fenders, liners, or fender bolts on compressions, bumps, or hard turns?

I ask because I expressly ordered my 17x8 1.2s in a 42 ET for fear of rubbing with an 8" wide tread, 215/40-17 on them.

It took me a week or two to get the setup dialled in last summer but I have almost no rubbing now. I rolled my front fenders and added -1 degree of negative camber and its worked out perfectly for me. The only time the car rubs is when I'm corning hard and there is a rather large bump so I can live with that.

Where are the updates Reid! [MENTION=3507]bodytech[/MENTION]

AzNightmare

How did you get those red devil vents. I love that look but cant find them anywhere. Thanks!
Red Devil vents?
You mean the Hella Supertones? Those are aftermarket horn kit.

He probably doesn't use this forum anymore. His car looks quite different now with sick fender flares. lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Red Devil vents?
You mean the Hella Supertones? Those are aftermarket horn kit.

He probably doesn't use this forum anymore. His car looks quite different now with sick fender flares. lol

I believe that Stevew22 was referring to the top of the rear window black metal vent thingies, (which I just call 'ricer vents'), NOT the Hella horns blocking the radiator. ;)