Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 White ones hard to find?

I've been looking for a 2016 ST loaded out (less sunroof would be preferred but hard to do) and for some reason favor white. Maybe cause it's the first color I saw one in? I like the molten interior but you can't opt for that with this years white. Going back for the other white, you don't get SYNC3. Just trying to find a white is hard enough much less picking NAV, no sunroof and non blacked out rims. Is it that hard of a combo? I've been leaning to the Magnetic with molten cause of the unusual color combo. Business outside, party on the inside in my opinion. Thoughts?

SFP

I love my 2016 White Platinum but yes it was hard to find a white one loaded without a little drive. Magnetic with Molten seats would be pretty sweet.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
I was looking for a 2016 White Platinum with zero options....had to settle for a moon roof which I like. But yes it was a good long search but I found one about 100 miles away. Love the color.

OP
H
Thread Starter #4
Thanks for the input. I need to be patient. To be honest, if all the colors were sitting next to each other on the same lot, I'd struggle! I even wonder if I should wait until the 2017's roll out... I know that's a whole new conversation and I'll leave it at that!

I was looking for a 2016 White Platinum with zero options....had to settle for a moon roof which I like. But yes it was a good long search but I found one about 100 miles away. Love the color.
That's funny because your config (White Plat w/ moonroof) was the exact one I wanted and there were only 2 in California I could find. There were a bunch of WP w/ nav, WP w/ nav + wheels, WP fully loaded, but I only wanted the moonroof. I had to drive 2+ hours to get it but it was well worth it.

I got mine (no idea WP was so hard to find!) with NAV and wheels, no recaros (sadly didn't know about them when I bough it...) or moonroof (don't care either way with a moonroof)

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
That's funny because your config (White Plat w/ moonroof) was the exact one I wanted and there were only 2 in California I could find. There were a bunch of WP w/ nav, WP w/ nav + wheels, WP fully loaded, but I only wanted the moonroof. I had to drive 2+ hours to get it but it was well worth it.
I was so glad to find it and I then proceeded to work the dealer over on the internet. Then the phone where the sales manager and I hung up on each other a few times until he took my offer. Final price with TTL was $22022. $20,322 before the taxman got me! I was a happy camper and bought it over the phone. 4 months later and I am even happier.

Spaceman_Spiff

I had the dealer find one for me. It was 300 miles away, but exactly as I wanted it. Go to a place you don't mind working with and tell them what you're looking for, they should take care of you. If not, go to the next dealer.

Sent from my Spaceship

If you don't want to ask a dealer, the inventory search on Ford's website is pretty accurate as well. It can search a 100 mile radius of any zip code you enter. When I was searching for the config I wanted, I used my zip code and another farther south of me to cover all the dealerships in southern California. Every now and then I would search central and northern California as well. That's how I knew there were only 2 of the car I wanted and coincidentally both were within 10 miles of each other.

Also, never tell the dealer that you're set on an exact config and that they have the car you want. They'll use it as leverage against you in negotiations and they know it will be much harder for you to walk away.