Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Part out Recaros, Cobb and more

Trader history for ST_JOE (0)

Where did you buy the Terras in white? Tire rack doesn't have them in that color. If I had the money I would get those in an instant

OP
ST_JOE
Thread Starter #26
Where did you buy the Terras in white? Tire rack doesn't have them in that color. If I had the money I would get those in an instant
I bought them from tire rack back before they were discontinued. Pm me your best offer.

OP
ST_JOE
Thread Starter #29
$1500 for Recaros if picked up by Friday afternoon.

2006ser

I want the wheels only if you where closer :(. I am going to Oxnard Oct 15 how far are you from there or we could meet there

OP
ST_JOE
Thread Starter #40
I want the wheels only if you where closer :(. I am going to Oxnard Oct 15 how far are you from there or we could meet there
The parts are still in California but I am not so unfortunately I would not be able to meet you. The wheels are at my parents house in Yucaipa witch is about 2.5 house from Oxnard if you don't hit traffic.