Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Part out Recaros, Cobb and more

Trader history for ST_JOE (0)

I put the FiST back to stock and traded it in. Now it's time to sell all the go faster bits. I will ship at buyers expense a. I am moving soon and don't want to have to move this stuff.

3D Cerbon Rear spoiler painted oxford white with black lip $310 picked up $370 shipped anywhere in the lower 48

Molton Orange Recaros front and rear
Sold locally

2006ser

What car did you trade in the fist for? How much they gave you and how many miles? Been debating if to trade in or keep? Also I might just buy the rally armor if I decide to keep. I bought your rock blokz mud flaps a while back lol

OP
ST_JOE
Thread Starter #14
Trade it for a 328i sport line for the wife. Car had almost 34k on the clock and they gave me $13507.42 (my pay off) and that wasn't easy. I could have gotten $15k at a different dealer buy they didn't have the right color car.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Is there a rough estimate of what shipping would be like on the Recaros? I imagine Greyhound or freight would be the best method of shipping.

OP
ST_JOE
Thread Starter #20
Mud flaps and Ford all weather floormats sold locally.