Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pre-outs

on the factory fitted stereo on the st-1 which isnt the sony one does anyone know if it has pre-outs

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
No pre-outs. I did do a write-up on how to tap into the rear speakers if you are wanting to install an amp.

Nope, everything seems to be included. You won't need pre-outs as the Amplifier can also take a signal from the speaker output from the standard head unit.

No, you run the speaker cable from the back of the stereo straight to the amp where it's marked "high level input"

OP
R
Thread Starter #12
thanks for the advice mate the fitter done it the way you said the only thing he had to get off me was a spare bit of speaker wire as the speaker wire that came with the sub wasnt long enough tht wont make much difference in the sound will it otherwise he said the other way he could of done it was with the converter like i asked you about