Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PumaSpeed Variable Volume Intake Manifold

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
thanks,
that's the current XDI 35 HPFP and 30% injectors
there is an XDI EVO HPFP and 50% injectors not listed on the site yet and really woud not be needed unless north of 400whp
Worth it on an S280 tuned for 93? I'll be your test dummy if you want. I've got Dyno time upcoming....

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
An injector bung could be welded above each port, that would not be hard. Drill a hole, weld the bung, no AUX spacer needed. The problem I see with the AUX injectors is that they are batch fired. I'm not a tuner or a computer nerd but how hard would it be to tap into the stock injector harness and pair up the injectors. I'm sure that resistance or ohms or some other electrical engineering black magic would come into play but hey something to think about.
The stock injectors fire after the intake value closes (direct injection engine), so we can't "piggy-back" on the injector signal to fire injectors that are on the other side of the intake value without pooling fuel in front of the value which is the complaint with the Split Second controller.

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
The stock injectors fire after the intake value closes (direct injection engine), so we can't "piggy-back" on the injector signal to fire injectors that are on the other side of the intake value without pooling fuel in front of the value which is the complaint with the Split Second controller.
OK.