Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Trade MBRP exhaust for something quieter.

Trader history for grnmachine02 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grnmachine02

Just a shot in the dark here. I've got an aluminized MBRP that is less than a month old. I love the way it sounds LOVE. I'm turning into an old curmudgeon and the drone is just a bit much for me. I'm contemplating adding another resonator, but maybe someone has an exhaust that's too quiet and wants to trade?

Shot in the dark I know, but worth a shot.

best photo I could get while I'm at work.

OP
G

grnmachine02

Thread Starter #3
Don't want to go back to stock, I have the stock still. Just looking for something less droney.

edit:// Just realized I didn't put up the photos and username. Will do ASAP.

OP
G

grnmachine02

Thread Starter #8
Oh. Well, then we might as well lock this one up. I wasn't planning on removing the exhaust until someone actually wanted it. Sorry!

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Oh. Well, then we might as well lock this one up. I wasn't planning on removing the exhaust until someone actually wanted it. Sorry!
Hey no worries...when your ready to trade / sell your exhaust system and have pics of the entire exhaust system removed please repost again or PM me and I will reopen thread...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.