Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

An interesting photo shoot.

I've been trying to get better at photography and enjoying using my car as a test subject. Well, i've decided to add a model into the equation to see what happened. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Below are a few of my favorites. All can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/clutchphotos414/ or on instagram @clutchphotography414

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #3
Hope you don't have Recaros because she's destroying the bolsters in that last photo. Ha.
Ha! I only wish I had Recaros. Biggest regret about the car. Anyways, yes I would have rethought the shot had that been the case lol.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Hope you don't have Recaros because she's destroying the bolsters in that last photo. Ha.
Probably weighs 160lbs at most... and she'd probably want to get my address, stalk and drive the car over me for suggesting that much.

Besides, years of twisting to turn and get out is going to weaken that side anyway. :)

OP
jdubs
Thread Starter #7
Very nice [like]

A reflector would have helped with frontal lighting.

But I doubt you wanted anyone else there with you!
Yeah an assistant and reflector would be nice. I'm not there yet though.