Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My cobb tuned Cyborg datalog

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
"Soft".... That looks like a tune that will have your motor seeing 200,000 miles without any issues as long as you change the oil.
Start logging "timing advance cyl#1" too.

23psi peak is low. 22psi at 6500rpm is kinda low even on pump gas.

No throttle closures ( which isn't shocking since the boost isn't increasing load much over stock in most places besides the upper RPM's.

13-14 degree charge temp rise on a single gear pull isn't amazing. But that's those stock size intercoolers everyone wants to run, lol. I swear I'm not on Russ's pay roll, lol.

I think you already know what needs to be done.

Told ya... Everyone is in love with more power. Until you have it. Then.... You want.... MORE POWER. Lol.

Guy makes 430whp on a fiesta motor, first think he thinks.... I need more (mid-range) POWER. [MENTION=759]Hijinx[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Seeing 24.5 tonight. Didn't take any logs though. Cobb does tune softly thus the 200k mile remark lol. I notice the rich spot is shifting. First couple hundred rpm. Mid to low 10's.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
"Soft".... That looks like a tune that will have your motor seeing 200,000 miles without any issues as long as you change the oil.
Start logging "timing advance cyl#1" too.

23psi peak is low. 22psi at 6500rpm is kinda low even on pump gas.

No throttle closures ( which isn't shocking since the boost isn't increasing load much over stock in most places besides the upper RPM's.

13-14 degree charge temp rise on a single gear pull isn't amazing. But that's those stock size intercoolers everyone wants to run, lol. I swear I'm not on Russ's pay roll, lol.

I think you already know what needs to be done.

Told ya... Everyone is in love with more power. Until you have it. Then.... You want.... MORE POWER. Lol.

Guy makes 430whp on a fiesta motor, first think he thinks.... I need more (mid-range) POWER. [MENTION=759]Hijinx[/MENTION]

It's an addiction. But, also goal chasing.