Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

just some pics from mishimoto radiator install.

haste

1000 Post Club
Everything went super smooth except we had to file the lower condenser locking tab because it was welded wrong. One of the slots for holding the fan control was also welded horribly and needed to be filed for the module leg to fit.

The air bleed at the top is really nice. We were pleasantly surprised how easy it was to bleed the air out with it.

Perfect hood prop relocation spot during the install. It had to be removed due to crash bar separation.

5 gallon buckets really are perfect for supporting everything when the crash bar is disconnected.

The A/C line was pushing on the fan shroud and this was with the shroud adjusted all the way to the side. Decided to throw some coolant hose around it and tie strap it to hopefully prevent damage to it from vibration.

The hood latch cable was also rubbing on the radiator. We patched it.

Another spot on the hood latch cable we didn't like.

Fiesta toupee all by it's lonesome.

Can't tell in this pic if the new radiator has been installed or not. [;)]

Core shots.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Nice set of pictures. Interesting choice of shop-shoes! ;) What was the total time, start to finish?

OP
haste

haste

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Nice set of pictures. Interesting choice of shop-shoes! ;) What was the total time, start to finish?
Thanks. Yeah, those are my junk outside shoes. :)

Total time was about 4.5-5 hours start to finish including supporting the car on jackstands. I was a little intimidated at first but once we got going it went really well.

I've put about 150 miles on the car since the install, no issues so far.