Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

exhaust system??

Trader history for M-Sport fan (1)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
In some of the older threads I was reviewing recently, I heard mention of a possible DHM fabricated, lightweight 304 stainless, 3" system?

Is this still even a remote possibility in the future, or did it fall by the wayside due to already too busy a schedule (a GOOD thing! [thumb]), or just an already too flooded market for systems for our cars (albeit NOT too many good, all stainless 3" systems [:(] )? [dunno]

OP
M-Sport fan

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
^^^Yes, I know about them, and really like their products (unlike most on here, I WILL spend the coin for their excellent, factory fit IC), and have already purchased my AP V3 and RMM from them, but this post was asking about the DHM version, 3" CBE. [wink]

Are these 3" systems only 'made to order' for the DHM BT kit customers, or not even for them?? [dunno]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Scorpion from the Uk....look it up on Youtube....another member has it on his car....best sounding non boy racer Exhaust Imo...

I think I read that you can't really get those in the states anymore. I could be wrong though.
Essex motor sports in NC had one left in stock a few months ago when I was in the market. They were selling at a steep discount. Went Mountune instead because the Scorpion requires a certain bit of fabrication for USDM FiST. I wasn't about that life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk