Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Advice on FS Werks short shift

I just order their short shift kit and a symposer delete kit from CFM. Do you guys have a recommendation for which setting to use on the shift kit, I was think of using the milder setting but if I use the shorter setting are there issues with shift performance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I used the less of the two. The difference is noticeable, but not too short. I've had no issues with shifting since installing back in march

OP
M
Thread Starter #4
Thanks, after watching a video review on this site and finding help fordable they were it was a no-brainer

I used the less extreme setting and I find it perfect. That said, I would really like to see what the other one is like. Either way, you can't go wrong; it's an excellent bang for the buck mod.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
[video=youtube;WsXswH3qVpI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsXswH3qVpI[/video]

I went with the lesser of the two reductions and I am very happy with the results.

I went with 25%... Feels good and no problems[emoji1303]

Its been Out of stock in their website for so long now... they gave me a discount code because they were oos on labor day... still not back in stock.

OP
M
Thread Starter #12
I googled and found it at cfm after trying to buy through fswerks, looks like order has processed but I'll post. Ack if it's on backorder

I reached out to FSWERKS and they said they hoped to have them back in stock by Monday (10/3) at the latest. If that is the case I will definitely be ordering it, Short shifter has always been a must on all of my cars.

OP
M
Thread Starter #16
yumdumpster, thats the same thing I was told in an e-mail from CFM, I received the symposer delete but they were out of the shift kit, said it was being sent directly from FSWerks. FSWerks was anticipating having their shipment of them in by today or tomorrow, should see it in the mail next week.

yumdumpster, thats the same thing I was told in an e-mail from CFM, I received the symposer delete but they were out of the shift kit, said it was being sent directly from FSWerks. FSWerks was anticipating having their shipment of them in by today or tomorrow, should see it in the mail next week.
They came in this morning. Places an order for it just a couple of minutes ago, also got the cobb RMM as well. I have owned this car for just over 48 hours and I am already changing things on it haha.