Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR 3" Hi-Power Catback Exhaust - $529

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #23
Created a drive by thread, let me know what you think. Sounds like an angry audi in person.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
It sounds awesome. Will it sound the same with a catted dp? And does the dp come stainless or aluminized?

Got my 2JR catback on the car yesterday. DP going on when I get some time. Must say I'm EXTREMELY pleased with the sound. Even with the stock DP it sounds much like the most recent drive-by sound clips that Joe posted. Awesome!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Got my 2JR catback on the car yesterday. DP going on when I get some time. Must say I'm EXTREMELY pleased with the sound. Even with the stock DP it sounds much like the most recent drive-by sound clips that Joe posted. Awesome!
Can you hear your exhaust with windows down? Does it make you wanna floor it more often?

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I dont want Aluminized, its not gonna look to pretty in a couple years. But the stainless is too expensive. Damn Im having a hard time choosing exhausts.

I dont want Aluminized, its not gonna look to pretty in a couple years. But the stainless is too expensive. Damn Im having a hard time choosing exhausts.
I here you that's why I just went with the custom stainless cbe. The amount I'll loose with it not being mandrel bent is fine especially saving almost $200 over the cheapest aluminized system. And I can put the money I save towards the AP. The only reason I didn't get that first is because I'm moving to Florida soon so I wanted to get my exhaust done by someone who I can trust with his work. The 2J system is very nice though.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
No doubt 2j's is a nice system but damn $179 for the stainless option plus the shipping kills the deal for me. May have to go the custom route also.

No doubt 2j's is a nice system but damn $179 for the stainless option plus the shipping kills the deal for me. May have to go the custom route also.
I know how you feel which was one reason I went the custom route. I also have a nationally recognized exhaust guy who I've been dealing with for years so I figured it was the smartest way to go. I still need the AP which is next then it should sound and perform exactly how I want. I really love the tone you get with the Magnaflow.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Is it possiblt to throw up a vid? Wanna hear it with stock DP.