Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR 3" Hi-Power Catback Exhaust - $529

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Today I ordered this catback in stainless and Cobb panel filter. Downpipe will come later on down the road.

Today I ordered this catback in stainless and Cobb panel filter. Downpipe will come later on down the road.
Good stuff man, that would be my choice out of all the CBE available. Are you doing the install or a shop, and what was the total price? Make sure you get some pics and videos up after the install.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Dont think ima install the CBE myself but might tackle the DP...i dunno yet. The magnaflow res is on a 2 1/2 week back order.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Question Joe, is the stainless cbe heavier than the stock and aluminized? This is a question I forgot to ask.

Joe will this fit the aussie 3 door fiesta and do you ship to Australia ???

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #53
All the parts arrive on Monday and we'll start building the exhausts straight away!

After hearing the take off and drive by clips on your website. I think the race dp and the resonated catback would be my choice! I'm waiting for my BBS wheels to sell then I'm buyin this setup.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Still waiting on the status of my order. Its been two weeks and im getting impatient.

Love stealth exhausts, 3" leaves plenty of room for upgrades down the line. Think I finally found an exhaust I like. :)