Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR 3" Hi-Power Catback Exhaust - $529

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Just wanna add, im setting off car alarms as I pass parked cars in my hood lol

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Joe said they were wrappin up testing by this past friday...hoping for good news cause I cant take the drone any longer.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Lol what a coincidink...I took some ear plugs from my job but havnt use them yet...

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #150
We have wrapped up the testing and either vibrant tones down the exhaust considerably. We tested these with 2JR 3" with a stock DP, 2JR catted DP and Race DP. What we also found is the exhaust is louder with the stock DP over the 2JR DPs - only in the 3-4K rpm point.

We have two new ones available to ship tomorrow (making them today) if anyone is interested in changing over. Just call Kate and she will get you setup.

Thx!

meFiSTo

We have wrapped up the testing and either vibrant tones down the exhaust considerably. We tested these with 2JR 3" with a stock DP, 2JR catted DP and Race DP. What we also found is the exhaust is louder with the stock DP over the 2JR DPs - only in the 3-4K rpm point.

We have two new ones available to ship tomorrow (making them today) if anyone is interested in changing over. Just call Kate and she will get you setup.

Thx!

Thanks Joe. Just out of curiousity, are you saying that the "drone" we've noticed is louder in the 3-4K range, or that the exhaust note is louder with the stock DP. I'm going to call Kate nonetheless, but I'm just curious about what you're saying.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I really wanna try this but dont wanna keep spending money on some thing im not gonna be happy with. Im probably gonna wait to hear someone elses review or just move on to another cbe.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Well yes it will be but I will have to sell this cbe with unused DP to make some of it back.

meFiSTo

Replacement section shipping out today. I'll provide a report when it's installed. Timing conflicts could push that out until mid-July. Keeping fingers crossed it does the trick. Thanks Joe!

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #157
Here are the Vibrant 2JR front sections made for meFisto (bottle type) and stuntdoogie (oval type). We put a good bit of testing into these. Put us back a bit on the short shifter and gauge pod but I hope this quells the redundant posting. The cost is $120 shipped with $60 credited back when the old front section is returned. Net cost, $60 shipped. And we provide a return label. Its a loss/loss but we strive on customer satisfaction. Mefisto picked his up but stuntdoogie had a problem with the price so his is still available (he was supposed to call back today).

We'll add these as on option on the website when checking out for $79.

cs1.jpg
cs2.jpg

meFiSTo

Just out of curiosity, why the two different physical formats? Are the results the same?

Here are the Vibrant 2JR front sections made for meFisto (bottle type) and stuntdoogie (oval type). We put a good bit of testing into these. Put us back a bit on the short shifter and gauge pod but I hope this quells the redundant posting. The cost is $120 shipped with $60 credited back when the old front section is returned. Net cost, $60 shipped. And we provide a return label. Its a loss/loss but we strive on customer satisfaction. Mefisto picked his up but stuntdoogie had a problem with the price so his is still available (he was supposed to call back today).

We'll add these as on option on the website when checking out for $79.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #159
The oval cost more and I did it as a favor for stuntdoogie. The option in the kit will come with the bottle. They both work the same with the drone, the oval drops the exhaust note overall.