Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR 3" Hi-Power Catback Exhaust - $529

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

2JR 3" Catback Exhaust
$529

fcb1.jpg

2JR introduces a full mandrel bent 3" exhaust for the US Fiesta ST. Complete straight-flow design with true dual tips and we extended the tips 1" so they poke out slightly more than stock for an aggressive look. This exhaust provides a deep mellow tone without being harsh for daily use. Mild increase in growl over stock. We use a magnaflow resonator with a 2.5" flanged front section to mate up with the OEM or 2JR Hi-Power Downpipe for a perfect fit. For the most power available for the Fiesta ST, choose 2JR's Hi-Power Catback.

Can be ordered with a 2JR Full Race or Street Catted Downpipe

fe3.jpg
fe2.jpg

Available Here:
http://www.2j-racing.com/fiesta-st.html

pwnall1337

Vendor
I plan on buying your race downpipe and catback along with cobb fmic and intake and driving to cobb plano to get every thing installed and pro tuned. I've been looking into exhausts and so far I prefer yours over the scorpion based on sound.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #8
Sounds great - we are having a webinar with Tim @ cobbtunning on Weds to start writing our own tunes. Anyone will our DP/Catback will have access to our tunes.

Our downpipes and catbacks will be shipping out this week!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yes looking at doing the DP this week maybe as temps are near 50 Whooooo Hoooo ;)

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Awww, shoulda waited to get your DP so I could have gotten a tune too. Damn my impatience haha

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #13
You can get the tune as well. We'll have 2JR Credits that you can use for ordering a tune.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #16
We can make yours without the center resonator for more volume if you prefer. Its no problem. Each one is made to order, so you can have it your way LOL

TheStig

We can make yours without the center resonator for more volume if you prefer. Its no problem. Each one is made to order, so you can have it your way LOL
I too would enjoy hearing this. Seems are all the exhausts for our car are too mellow for my tastes, but the MRT is just too loud and way on the other end of the spectrum. Something nice and in between would be great.

Any way we could get a video of your exhaust sans the center resonator? Like interior, exterior, cold start. That jazz.

Also, could you explain the neck down to 2.5" in the DP and front section of the exhaust? What is the reasoning behind not have both of those sections 3" as well?

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #20
We created a merge section in the piping for velocity - we found it made the most power this way. And tomorrow we'll post drive by videos!