Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST in the Rally North America OV700 rally

Hi folks,

I wanted to create a place to post pictures and thoughts from the OV700 I'll be participating in this week. It's put on by Rally North America and all proceeds from donations go to a good cause. This year it's CURE, or citizens united for research in epilepsy. I'm taking my two oldest boys with me as a automotive father/son bonding time, but also as a teaching tool to talk about charitable organizations, and some history.

My donation page is : http://cureep.convio.net/goto/slidemx5

I'll also be posting instagrams at thonmontoya and live tweeting from somewhere TBD.

I haven't gotten all of the sponsor livery on yet, but hope to be done tonight before I leave for business tomorrow. The rally starts in Hershey PA Friday AM.

If you are up for it, please consider donating as it helps us in our starting position. Right now we are #2 out of 55 cars or so.

Thanks!

OP
S
Thread Starter #4
How would one gather info to get involved in an event like this?
Rally North America.com and Facebook of the same org. They do a smaller (this one is small at 3 days) and a larger rally each year. This is my first

Here's my car at the airport this morning. 3 more days!

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
Thanks everyone! I'll
Be tweeting @rfreuden and hashtag #threemonkeysgarage starting tomorrow. We have 330 miles to go to the starting grid!