Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Firestone Firehawk Indy 500

Waterfan

Thanks for the research, OP

Top of my list when my current 205/45-16 SC2's give out (~9k miles, ~50% worn). (500's are 2lbs lighter, $20 cheaper and better tread width for 16x7 - 500: 7.2" SC2: 8")

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the research, OP

Top of my list when my current 205/45-16 SC2's give out (~9k miles, ~50% worn). (500's are 2lbs lighter, $20 cheaper and better tread width for 16x7 - 500: 7.2" SC2: 8")
Hey bud, think you and me got our pairs at the same time (I think). I've read many reviews and these are supposedly unreal and not a UHP tire but more of a MT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^That tread pattern looks like it belongs more on a 200 tread wear Max Performance autocross type tire than a UHP 300 tread wear deal. [wink]

Maybe B-stone discovered the same secret with these, as far as making a very sticky 300 tread wear, as Michelin found/has with their PSSes. [dunno]

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
^^^That tread pattern looks like it belongs more on a 200 tread wear Max Performance autocross type tire than a UHP 300 tread wear deal. [wink]

Maybe B-stone discovered the same secret with these, as far as making a very sticky 300 tread wear, as Michelin found/has with their PSSes. [dunno]

Yeah I have to agree, I mean those shoulders look way to tough for a UHP, I never take UTGQ numbers to heart. You get what you pay for but this is a whole new tire for the NA market (been around over seas RE003). My sc2's would never find grip in first, second. Hopefully this will be better to say the least https://vimeo.com/187742752

That's with a decent amount of tread left and bone dry out.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club

Got them on and they're pretty comfy but that could be the 205/50 , had 205/45 before. Need to order a set of coils as I'm rubbing like a BITCH.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^That DOES look mean though! [thumb]

Just how much do the H&Rs 'slam' it (i.e.; what do they claim as to the actual lowering in inches)??

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
^^^That DOES look mean though! [thumb]

Just how much do the H&Rs 'slam' it (i.e.; what do they claim as to the actual lowering in inches)??
1.2f 1.0r?? I'm getting coils but with exchange we are getting faaked, but have been since I started modding. The tires look beautiful in person, never thought I'd say that about tires-.-

I think they've settled too much or something but they're relatively new

After driving on them for about an hour or so, it's been raining here like crazy here in Vancouver (Raincouver) and right off the bat I can tell the tires are much better than the sc2's. I have not lost traction yet and I've pushed the car a bit. So far plenty impressed with these tires. FYI it's my first time going with this brand.

Can't wait to hear others thoughts that have bought these!

Do you know the weight on those wheels? How have they been for you?

Setup looks really good too, btw.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Do you know the weight on those wheels? How have they been for you?

Setup looks really good too, btw.
Thanks pal, 16.2lbs And yes for the price they are unreal. 95$ per from discount tire and I bought when they had a promo (buy 4 rims and 4 tires and got 175$ in prepaid visa) that was in the spring tho. Sure they can be had 95per rim

I may have found my next wheel/tire setup...I'm going to keep an eye out for when they have a special. Keep us updated on the tire. That setup should fit on a stock height FiST with no issue right?

Just got my car back, tires are great so far! Look awesome, might have cut down a little on small road defects. Decided to do a panic stop in my driveway and the grip so well they locked up for second before the ABS could kick in!

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I may have found my next wheel/tire setup...I'm going to keep an eye out for when they have a special. Keep us updated on the tire. That setup should fit on a stock height FiST with no issue right?
Stock height should be no issue what so ever.

Waterfan

Thanks pal, 16.2lbs And yes for the price they are unreal. 95$ per from discount tire and I bought when they had a promo (buy 4 rims and 4 tires and got 175$ in prepaid visa) that was in the spring tho. Sure they can be had 95per rim

FYI - January this year, I got my Maxxim Winner 16x7 4x108/4x100 ET40 wheels though Amazon @ $96 ea. free shipping (P/N WN67D0840S)

Got UberTechnich aluminum hubcentric rings for $19.99 as well

Cheapest, light 4x108 16x7 wheel I could find at the time. (Credit to [MENTION=636]RAAMaudio[/MENTION])

Can't wait for my SC2's (205/45-16) to give out so I can try the 500's. Need to double down on canyon runs I guess :)