Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

fogged or blacked out lights?

Has anyone colored the inside of their lights or covered them with some kind of tint? I've looked for aftermarket covers but didn't find anything. I'd like to darken up my car's exterior a bit.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Has anyone colored the inside of their lights or covered them with some kind of tint? I've looked for aftermarket covers but didn't find anything. I'd like to darken up my car's exterior a bit.
lots of people have put either protective film (I have done that) or tint (usually yellow) on the lights.

Here is one site with options. You may want to also consider getting LEDs to reduce the heat in the unit to not damage the film (some have suggested some cheaper film discolour or burn).

http://www.lamin-x.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=15FOR1319+Fog+Light+Covers&Submit=

Just be aware, you leave yourself wide open in court if you're ever in an accident.