Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My first FWD car is a 2016 FiST

STGhost3

[FONT=&quot]Hello everyone, I recently purchased a 2016 FiST! It's a bit of a change coming from my WRX but so far I'm having a lot of fun with it. Before my WRX I had an RX-8 so now I can check the last box on drive wheel configuration. This is my first actually new car which makes it even more exciting. I think I'm going to do the "responsible" thing this time around and stick to mostly cosmetic work while the warranty is still around. Definitely taking it to get it tinted this week and will probably order a STS next week (Always my first real mod). [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyway, without further ado:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sorry for the potato quality. I'm no camera man. I also happen to live in a city of perpetual rain which is why it's so dirty. You may notice the nav, moon roof, and Molten Orange Recaro seats (which looked way better in person than pictures IMHO) so it's as fully loaded as these babies come.[/FONT]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard!