Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta Down pipe $179.99 In Stock

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

Depo Racing

I have Hi Flow Catted and Catless in Stock

Depo Racing Fiesta ST Catless Down pipe . In stock cars, the stock catalytic converter is the primary choking point to make power with a turbo. In order for the turbo to spool fast and compress the air for the engine, the exhaust needs to escape freely. If the exhaust stops flowing the turbo stops moving efficiently. This may be the single best Mod for this car.

a. 3? 304 Stainless Steel

b. Flow good for 500+ whp , but makes the stock setup really wake up

c. Bolts up to stock or aftermarket exhaust

D. Free flowing Catless Track Only version

? See more at: http://www.deporacing.us

Attachments

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I just wanted to jump on here and say I've boughten a few depo products and they always came super fast and packaged very well and the prices themselves were way more than what you could ask for at the price(s) you pay. Free shipping every time as well, nothing but good things about this brand from me:)

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I received my downpipe yesterday from Depo Racing. This was a "bargain" downpipe that I found through emailing the website and he had this downpipe for $100 shipped which has just a slight blemish on the flange, but it won't create seal issues. I'm happy with this steal of a deal.

Catback side just under 2.5", my FSWerks is 2.5" so that's just fine. May want to consider other options if you want a full 3".

You can see the defect on the very right of the flange.

Close up off the defect, shouldn't create a seal issue.

Put on the Vibrant J-Spacer for the CEL fix

Good fit on my GT2554R.

Any discounts going on for them right now? Also how fast don't they ship? I'm looking to buy one asap and have it shipped to Las Vegas, NV by Saturday next week.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Any discounts going on for them right now? Also how fast don't they ship? I'm looking to buy one asap and have it shipped to Las Vegas, NV by Saturday next week.
Hey, this dudes not the most responsive. But, from my dealings with him, he ships it super fast! You could try Norcal5 for a coupon, idk if it will work for sure tho.

Sent from my CIA monitored device

Hey, this dudes not the most responsive. But, from my dealings with him, he ships it super fast! You could try Norcal5 for a coupon, idk if it will work for sure tho.

You weren't lieing. They sent me shipping info within 3 hours of ordering and it'll be here Wednesday.

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
You weren't lieing. They sent me shipping info within 3 hours of ordering and it'll be here Wednesday.
No sir, all my depo parts were shipped same day and arrived rather quickly . Win win

Dumb question (maybe). Will the catted version pass an emissions test in Texas? In other words, is the cat the same density/quality as OEM?

Thanks.

--Ernie

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #18
It wasn't dumb until the second part , lol jk. Any HFC should flow much more then stock they just cut out the gassy smell but not all the bad stuff. I like the 100 cell max flow. Normally no they don't pass emissions, but my evo x passed NY emissions with no ?at at all. I would say get smogged and put it on after normally u have 2 years to worry about it. Newer cars normally get 5 years

It wasn't dumb until the second part , lol jk. Any HFC should flow much more then stock they just cut out the gassy smell but not all the bad stuff. I like the 100 cell max flow. Normally no they don't pass emissions, but my evo x passed NY emissions with no ?at at all. I would say get smogged and put it on after normally u have 2 years to worry about it. Newer cars normally get 5 years

After some research, it appears that a 2014 car will pass as long as there's no CEL:

https://www.dps.texas.gov/rsd/vi/Misc/faq/faq_obdii.htm

So assume the catted (or no cat) DP doesn't trip a CEL?

Thanks for the quick reply!

--E