Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta Down pipe $179.99 In Stock

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

Hi there, just wanted to post that I'm very happy with your catted downpipe. Very nice deep sound that won't wake up my neighborhood. This is with a stock exhaust.

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #45
No I don't, there is no need to run a 3" exhaust on this 1.6 motor , a 2.5 " exhaust will support over 500 hp which most never come close too. 3" will add droning if you like that, lol. Back in the 90's I put down nearly 400 to the wheels on my gsx eclipse with a 2" exhaust. Everyone has 3" fever in the tuning community, many evos reach 900-1000 hp with a 3" just to show how overkill it can be on a lower hp application, thanks.

im asking because im new to the whole turbo world. i was pure NA build on my 2.3L focus.

i had 3 inch on my focus, from the header back.

so, im looking at Exhaust kits. what would be the best diameter for the exhaust than? im looking at the MBRP 3 inch?

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #47
if it was me i would go with a 2.5" full on this car. But companies all pump out 3"