Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

AccessPort on stock ST questions

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
You're the man! I agree. For somebody new to this altogether, and for something everybody recommends for the FiST as a must have...Thank you.

Also cruise control features??
Follow the links in that thread I just posted...

So there are three maps in total with different octane ratings right ? For example if you have a bone stock car, you would go with a stage 1 map and 93 octane fuel ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's going to be a toss up between Cobb and livernois for me. They make nice gains too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Cobb AP with the mountune map, which costs $500, and when I fed my logs to the Virtual Dyno software it showed 199 hp at the wheel and 247 lb-ft of torque. Of course, I can't vouch for the accuracy of the software. My FiST is bone stock.

Sent using Tapatalk

Erbarry

U.S. Marine Veteran
Those running 91 oct in CA, what do your VD graphs look like? I flashed Stage 1 and my Stage 0 and Stage 1 runs looked pretty much the same. Only difference was the boost at low rpms was much higher and I had negative ignition correction.

Good thread with numbers and proof...Cannot wait until Spring when I tune (Tune+ or Stratified, haven't decided yet...) and get new wheels/tires and RMM. Really enjoying the car stock right no, but cannot wait to have it woken up by a tune and better tires.

Bone stock here as well looking into these things

Does anyone have the livernois tune? I'm really interested in how they manage to get so much torque from the stock engine.