Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

High beam is pointing low please help

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I recently bought my 2014 FiST from a fellow member. My first night drive was last weekend and I noticed my driver low beam was way too low. I adjusted it this afternoon and noticed my high beam points low. Anyone else had this problem? I took the light out of the car and cannot see a way to adjust it.

Low beams:

High beams:

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Perhaps I'm alone in this. I'll take it to the dealer and update the thread after I have an answer.

I had a similar problem with my low and high beams. The inside of the headlight housing came loose the night I bought the car brand new. Good luck with the dealer. I took it back the next day and the service advisor forwarded it to ford, where someone there in their infinite wisdom said a basketball must have hit my light causing the housing to come loose. [:(!]

Long story short, I had to write an email to the dealership owner and CC the GM, Service Manager, and Service advisor who initially refused the claim, as well as my local news consumer affairs team. They then decided to fix it.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Holy wow! I hope it's not that big of a pain for me. Thank you for the reply.