Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

POLL: What Tune are you using on your Fiesta ST?

What Tune are you using on your Fiesta ST?

• COBB Tuning

Votes: 138 23.8%
  • Mountune

Votes: 85 14.7%
  • Tune+

Votes: 58 10.0%
  • Stratified Automotive Controls

Votes: 132 22.8%
  • DeadHook Motorsports

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • Livernois Motorsports

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Oz Tuning

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • PERON

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • "Self-Tuned" w/ COBB ATR

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • PD Tuning

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Dizzy Tuning

Votes: 115 19.9%

• Total voters
Is it rude if my experience with him was the worst experience I’ve had with anyone I was trying to buy something from? Cocky and condescending and horrible. I was flabbergasted someone could be so obtuse. Unreal out of this world insane interaction. I could not believe it and still can’t.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Is it rude if my experience with him was the worst experience I’ve had with anyone I was trying to buy something from? Cocky and condescending and horrible. I was flabbergasted someone could be so obtuse. Unreal out of this world insane interaction. I could not believe it and still can’t.
Well I got a completely different circumstances, and the experience I got was perfect. Plus you can't just drop some statement like "I wouldn't buy water from him in the desert" without having some info to back it up. It just sounds like you're being rude for no reason.

Well I got a completely different circumstances, and the experience I got was perfect. Plus you can't just drop some statement like "I wouldn't buy water from him in the desert" without having some info to back it up. It just sounds like you're being rude for no reason.
I’m being rude for a reason.

Flashed my Stratified 93 tune earlier today after being on Cobb stage 1 for about a week. Blown away, it’s great! Huge improvement over Cobbs OTS tune. I plan on going with their high torque E30 tune sometime in the future, but I’d like to upgrade my intercooler first.

Highly recommended!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

currently running a cobb 93 stage 1 tune OTS. i felt the increased torque. but overall im not happy with it. i tend to get a rough idle. Im planning on having a custom tune done, but im gonna hold off on that until i have the hardware for a stage 3 setup!

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Its gotten down to 30 degrees here. So i swapped back to cobb stage1. No need dumping all the excess fuel in winter time where im not hot rodding around as much.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Its gotten down to 30 degrees here. So i swapped back to cobb stage1. No need dumping all the excess fuel in winter time where im not hot rodding around as much.
I'm the opposite, I take it easy in the summer and WOT every open road in the winter.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hello is this a COBB stage 3 tune with a stock turbo ? What other mods do you have ? Thanks, Stanko
Regarding engine is this just after IC change. No turbo, no data mods.
My other mod was softer rear beam - not to have so much oversteer and to make rear more stable under heavy braking.

Last edited:
Thank you, I just installed the stage 3 93 tune and have full 3" turbo back no cat, Eibach F/R sway bars, short shifetr, IC and intake next, then custom tune. I think plenty for the street.
My biggest problem is the suspension. The set-up is surely very good for Laguna Seca or another fast circuit, but unusable for normal bumpy road. When I try to go fast, is the car more in the air than on the road.
In such a situation are for me the power or torque spread not too important.

My biggest problem is the suspension. The set-up is surely very good for Laguna Seca or another fast circuit, but unusable for normal bumpy road. When I try to go fast, is the car more in the air than on the road.

In such a situation are for me the power or torque spread not too important.
Understood, I am spoiled by hi powered motorcycles with large torque and HP. This car with the turbo mods and road suspension is very and fun. I'm not looking for huge horsepower but usable power.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
I feel like this car is underpowered and out of it's element on Texas highways. It's nimble in city traffic and on curvy roads, but I rarely drive in either of those. I'm going to have to upgrade the turbo to continue enjoying this car. I spend a lot of time near 3k (70-80mph) so I'm hitting peak HP and far outside peak TQ in no time.

For straight line duty maybe so. Focus ST might have been a better choice. I looked at the RS but wanted nimble handling. Backroads is my cup of tea. Happy I got it. With an optimized tune I don't think I can really use all the power on the street anyway. Things can be to fast. Been there and dialed back quite a bit. Now its more fun for me. Sounds like a good hybrid is what you want. I have one and might not install it if my final mods and tune meet the need.

Not seeing or hearing anything about DiabloSport anymore. They're still trucking on (pun intended). After going back and forth with their engineers for a month, they still couldn't get a tune working well on my car. Anyone try their tunes/tool?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Not seeing or hearing anything about DiabloSport anymore. They're still trucking on (pun intended). After going back and forth with their engineers for a month, they still couldn't get a tune working well on my car. Anyone try their tunes/tool?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
Cobb and their authorized tuners are tried and true for these kind of cars, I don't see the value in trying anybody else to be honest, there's no value in being unique when it comes to tuning, you just want quality.