Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

POLL: What Tune are you using on your Fiesta ST?

What Tune are you using on your Fiesta ST?

• COBB Tuning

Votes: 138 23.8%
  • Mountune

Votes: 85 14.7%
  • Tune+

Votes: 58 10.0%
  • Stratified Automotive Controls

Votes: 132 22.8%
  • DeadHook Motorsports

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • Livernois Motorsports

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Oz Tuning

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • PERON

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • "Self-Tuned" w/ COBB ATR

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • Modern Automotive Performance

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • PD Tuning

Votes: 5 0.9%
  • Dizzy Tuning

Votes: 115 19.9%

• Total voters
Ran dhm for years but now I’m working with dizzy tuning since they are only an hour from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

felopr

Ever since the deadhook fall out I've been looking for a new tuner. I've finally decided on JST after reading reviews and seeing who's out there. I can't wait to make some serious power again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Weren't you running Tune+ one time? (i remember you talking about the ghost cam one time). If true, what made you change to JST?

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Weren't you running Tune+ one time? (i remember you talking about the ghost cam one time). If true, what made you change to JST?
I switched to DHM about a year ago when I got tired of Adams's condescending attitude, and general lack of customer service. Then when DHM went belly up I switched to JST.

Last edited:

felopr

I switched to DHM about a year ago when I got tired of Adams's condescending attitude, and general lack of customer service. Then when DHM went belly up I switched to JST.

How is it? If you already made the switch. I have read alot of focus reviews but hardly any on the fiesta

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
How is it? If you already made the switch. I have read alot of focus reviews but hardly any on the fiesta
Honestly my car isn't together yet so I don't really know. He got me my base map fast and has been super easy to work with thus far. I should know more in the next couple weeks. My car is supposed to be done late next week.

felopr

Honestly my car isn't together yet so I don't really know. He got me my base map fast and has been super easy to work with thus far. I should know more in the next couple weeks. My car is supposed to be done late next week.

Alright, keep us posted

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
We can do that? I think I voted for Mountune way back when but I'm on Stratified now. No ragrets.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Running an e30 protune by Brian@JSTuned! I'm very happy with him. His updated for my tune came out the morning after the night I sent each datalog, and the power is great! My local ST/RS group has a lot of members running through him. Great prices too

How many are these tuners still around? I was looking for someone based out of California to help with an E30 tune.

Mountune and Cobb have shops in SoCal that offer custom tuning.

I run Stratified E30 canned tune (non custom) and love it!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Last time I was on here I read Randy from Mountune stopped doing tunes. I would consider them because I wanted to order more parts from them