Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DiabloSport Now Supports Fiesta ST

DHM1

1000 Post Club
I notice it says "93 Octane Performance Tune | +50 HP / +89 TQ" Does it really give you 50HP because that seems very high. The only tune i have ever seen do that was Revo on the VW's and it adds about 45HP to 55HP. I just didn't think you could get that much out of the 1.6 fiesta but i could be wrong Lol. Anyone tried it yet?
Not peak to peak numbers they are talking about max gains at any point in the rpm range. So yea 50hp down low is true. It's a marketing thing more or less.

Russ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Wow! So you get the option of custom tunes from DHM, a reputable tuner in the community. With the OTS tunes from DiabloSport seemingly being much better than Cobb's, at least based on the performance gains stated by them (real numbers could be different), this appears to be a pretty competitive option. And again, much different and better than the Livernois option, it seems.
Yea once we get a few car dialed in with it and make sure it will support the what the market needs it will be a great option. However it will prob not have the support and awesome options that Cobb does. But for $400-$450 you will be able to get a DHM flash tune with the diablo and that could save you some coin for those not needed more.

Russ

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yea once we get a few car dialed in with it and make sure it will support the what the market needs it will be a great option. However it will prob not have the support and awesome options that Cobb does. But for $400-$450 you will be able to get a DHM flash tune with the diablo and that could save you some coin for those not needed more.

Russ
So you are not sure yet whether or not the Diablosport tuning system/CMR program would be able to handle a tune/map for one of your 'outer limit'/on the cutting edge power, all-out Biggest turbo kits??

(It would also be ~$650.00 or so for their bigger, touch screen display "Trinity" device, over their smaller "In Tune" device with your flash tune loaded, correct?)

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Hmmm, maybe I jumped on the AP bandwagon too quickly?!? [dunno]

I NEVER would have thought that you would ever be a CMR licensed Diablosport dealer!
Ap is 100% worth the cost period. I really don't think the diablo will ever be what the ap is. Heck yea we are CMR! We are the best EcoBoost / ST shop in the world period. Also I have been in this industry for 12 years and have a lot more experience and what most people know or see

Russ

DHM1

1000 Post Club
So you are not sure yet whether or not the Diablosport tuning system/CMR program would be able to handle a tune/map for one of your 'outer limit'/on the cutting edge power, all-out Biggest turbo kits??

(It would also be ~$650.00 or so for their bigger, touch screen display "Trinity" device, over their smaller "In Tune" device with your flash tune loaded, correct?)
The CMR program is not developed enough for my big power applications. However for any stock turbo set up it will be perfect.

Russ

Not peak to peak numbers they are talking about max gains at any point in the rpm range. So yea 50hp down low is true. It's a marketing thing more or less.

Russ

ah ok i understand now. My bad :p

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Has anyone gained any more insight on the DS tuner. I purchased one yesterday and this thread died in 2016.
The good thing about their systems is that the owner can change some of the simple parameters themselves (fan settings, tire diameter, etc.), with only the device, and no need to involve a tuner (at least that was the case when I had one for my LS1 Z28, I don't know if it functions the same way with the modern, O.A.R. Ford ECMs).

The BAD news is that in order to get a CUSTOM tune, or to change an existing custom tune, one MUST go to (or do the email tune thing from) one of their CMR tuners ONLY (which are VERY far and few between :( ).
You also cannot store a tune from any other FiST tuners on their device, as can be done with the Cobb AP system.