Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Focus ST carbon fiber shift knob

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
I have the Mountune knob and quite like it. Felt a little small compared to the stock knob, but much smoother and glides nicely in my hand during shifts.
Alright! Thanks for the feedback. I'm having a multi complex, the yellow one keeps catching my eye but my FiST is Red[emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I opted for the non ST knob myself. I just felt the bright ST took away from the nice look of the knob. But I'm very happy with it and the weight is great. I had a ridiculously heavy steeda knob and it seemed like it.made quick shifting very difficult. Very happy with the purchase.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I opted for the non ST knob myself. I just felt the bright ST took away from the nice look of the knob. But I'm very happy with it and the weight is great. I had a ridiculously heavy steeda knob and it seemed like it.made quick shifting very difficult. Very happy with the purchase.
This knob looks great with, or without the ST logo (I did not even realize it could be had without the ST logo when i ordered mine). [thumb]

I also do NOT like very heavy/'weighted' knobs like many on here do.
But, I do just wish it had a little more width to it, as I was used to a round Delrin ~2.5" diameter knob Hard Dog fabbed for me on my Z28.

I may try the biggest diameter round knob Speed Dawg makes for these cars next. ;)