Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST owner from RI

Hello everyone new Fiesta ST owner from RI. I've been looking at one for quite some time now and I finally took the plunge on a shadow black one with every option except the navigation. I love cars and I love trucks too. I've been building and tinkering with them since I was a teenager. I tend to go through cars and trucks like cheap socks over the last 10 years, but I love this car and it's one of the few cars I've owned that felt almost perfect right out of the box. I also love the 1986 F-150 4X4 I recently bought from New Mexico. All of my vehicle budget money is currently tied up in fully restoring my F-150 which gave me a surprise recently when my transfer case blew. Needless to say, I know how to rebuilt a transfer case now lol. So my ST mods will have to wait a bit. I did make a few subtle changes though, new carbon ST shift knob, billet dead pedal, resonator delete and accelerator spacer but that's it. I plan on doing a full catback someday and maybe a tune. I'm also planning to track it quite frequently as well. In fact I'm already doing a track day at Palmer Motorsports Park in MA on 10/18. I've been lurking for some time here now. The info here has been great and I look forward to contributing. I've had quite the crazy history of cars over the last 6 to 7 years. Here's my current rides along with my past rides from the past 6 years as well.

My ST

My truck the day I bought it

My past rides

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave