Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: MBRP catback for sale or trade

Trader history for grnmachine02 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grnmachine02

Selling my aluminized MBRP catback. Has probably been on the car less than a month. Sounds great, just too loud for me. Guess I'm getting old.

I'd be willing to trade for something quieter (fswerks, cobb, etc) or I'll take $350, paypal preferred. I can ship it, but it would be pretty expensive.

Oh man, I was just about to post in the MBRP thread with a tip, specifically for you. I went on a road trip this weekend and when I was packing I threw a big thick blanket and a pillow under the time floor board, like on top of the spare wheel. That cut out a lot of the drone, sound deadening the trunk definitely helped with the booming that echoes above the spare tire. Right now I've got an old comforter under there acting as a sort of poor man's sound deadening. I wish I got this to you sooner, haha oh well I guess. Either way GLWS. and for everyone else, I absolutely love this exhaust.

OP
G

grnmachine02

Thread Starter #4
I think I'm a special case. I've had significant ear problems my whole life, including numerous reconstructive surgeries. I think Whatever frequency this hits is just bothering me due to my ear issues.

OP
G

grnmachine02

Thread Starter #10
Sold! Thanks STevie for making it an easy sale. Good to meet you. Mods we can lock this one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.