Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Score one for ebay

joesiris

car4.jpg car5.jpg

Now I wouldn't really purchase parts for my FiST on ebay, but I was actually looking for hotwheels cars based off our model and I ran into these. It was only ten bucks and I know its nothing big or flashy but it fits like it was meant to be there. Its funny how a little something so small can be so fun. The material used is quite good (similar to the plastics already on the car) and it sticks on with 3m tape. Call me easily amused but I like it... just wanted to share.

Spaceman_Spiff

it's the little things that make your car "your" car, right? Check out the thread on mods under $100. These are listed in there, along with some other neat stuff.

Thread Link

2006ser

Can you post the eBay link? I saw one guy had 98% shipping from China I think

Quisp

1000 Post Club
What disqualifies things on EBay ? A number of name brand vendors on there.

Bluedrank

OP
joesiris

joesiris

Thread Starter #9
I recently picked up both of these, probably for way cheaper than what you guys are finding on amazon or ebay. They take about a month to arrive, but they show up just fine and are exactly the same as the part OP pictured.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot...ta-and-Ecosport-car-refitting/2030776391.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ste...-for-2009-2012-2013-2014-Ford/2039062502.html

ahhhh, where were you 3 weeks ago, haha just kidding, that's pretty sweet, havnt seen the "key hole" cover up yet

OP
joesiris

joesiris

Thread Starter #10
What disqualifies things on EBay ? A number of name brand vendors on there.
I guess my experience with performance parts from ebay has left a sour taste in my mouth... I had an oz lancer I was working on and was going cheap, and some of the parts (like the intake) were not as listed, but true ive seen some reputable vendors selling stuff on there. I guess I'm not super opposed to the idea, I would just do a better job researching the seller and reading all the comments first

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I have had one of those for years now.

Dave