Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How to remove mountune rear spoiler extension ??

Hi my mountune rear spoiler extension got scratched I wanted to repaint it but I used the elch pro p1 1k-pu-kleber glue it comes with and it seems like it's on there for good was wondering if anyone had removed it with that type of glue thanks !

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Hi my mountune rear spoiler extension got scratched I wanted to repaint it but I used the elch pro p1 1k-pu-kleber glue it comes with and it seems like it's on there for good was wondering if anyone had removed it with that type of glue thanks !
much less effort to mask off the spoiler with painters tape and newspaper and paint the part on the car. 30 to 1 hour job to tape and 24 hours to wait. versus a very painful time. Worse case take the whole spoiler off if you need to use the car while its being preped and painted. The boomba wing riser install video shows how to take it off.