Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sound Setup/Transplant from MiTo to FiST

Hey everyone and greetings from Belgium,

I'll obviously make a separate introduction topic once i have my ST(hopefully next week) and some picture of it, but i couldn't wait and i'm interested in some expert insight and opinions.

So i've read quite some topics on here and gained alot of information. I have the following hardware(installed in my MiTO), semi budget install:

? Mosconi HLA-Slim to get a signal from the stock HU to the mono block amp for sub
? RF P500-1BD amp
? RF P3-1X12 sub
? RF T1652-S component kit

From an older car build but also lying around
? Blaupunkt GTA 450
? Sony Xplod XM-444

Which played great imo. I know 'great' is relative here so let's continue..

I have a Blaupunkt GTA 450 and a Sony XM-444 lying around somewhere so i was thinking of using this for the front & rear speaker component sets(i'll put the old T1652-S in the back and eventually buy a new T2652-S set for the front).
The Blaupunkt amp is a little weak to use as a 4 channel(front/back). Best to bridge it just for the front i think. Actually i prefer amps a little stronger than the speakers they're powering anyway(distortion etc,), so i'll probably have to use them both.

Why? Because i was allready contemplating on the Audison Bit Ten before and to get rid of that horribly deformed stock HU signal.
Question at hand; What's the best placement location in the FiST for er... 3 amps and a DSP ? Who here has done this and has some great picture documentation lol.

In the hopefully not to distant future i want to upgrade the default HU to a 2-din. And maybe if i find a nice pair of second hand door panels i'll throw the old college try at making my own custom door speaker pods to obviously optimize speaker placement and looks, while keeping my panels clean and undamaged.

Or should i not use the old crap and save up for an all premium Rockford Build :eek: ?

Bonus; Picture of my previous unique 1 amp location :)

Cheers & thanks,
RC