Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FiestaSTForum.com Welcomes Whoosh Motorsports

Trader history for BoostBumps (0)

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Please help us extend a warm welcome to our new Vendor Whoosh Motorsports!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME!! About time we have more Pennsyltuckey based retail tuning parts distributors!!

Do you have the capability to do installations (or even dyno tuning?) for any of these parts at your facility as well, or is it going to be part sales only??

(I am less than an hour from Fleetwood. ;) )

EVIL Calibers BTW, I always thought that Mopar should have made those things AWD in the SRT version. [burnout]

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
WELCOME!! About time we have more Pennsyltuckey based retail tuning parts distributors!!

Do you have the capability to do installations (or even dyno tuning?) for any of these parts at your facility as well, or is it going to be part sales only??

(I am less than an hour from Fleetwood. ;) )

EVIL Calibers BTW, I always thought that Mopar should have made those things AWD in the SRT version. [burnout]
hey neighbor,
I don't have an elaborate shop but all my builds happen there. Most of my installs are for locals and friends that need a hand.
My business is mainly e-commerce.

Thank you for the Caliber compliments
The CSRT4's have always been a passion for me. I've been involved with that platform since my good buddy Aaron of Realtune Performance convinced me to pick one up back in 2008.

jeff

2000 Post Club
Wanted to give my two cents for Ron and Whoosh motorsports. I ordered a diverter valve, got here in just a few days, very well packed, I also talked to [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] on the phone and he is a very swell guy. Definitely recommend this vendor.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Wanted to give my two cents for Ron and Whoosh motorsports. I ordered a diverter valve, got here in just a few days, very well packed, I also talked to [MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] on the phone and he is a very swell guy. Definitely recommend this vendor.
I haven't even bought anything from him yet, and I'd still recommend him. He's willing to work, answer questions, etc. He's got the eye of the tiger.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I bought a radiator from Ron. I called to discuss oil cooler vs radiator. He answered the phone and was extremely helpful. I'll buy from Woosh again soon. His Mishimoto radiator price is far lower than anyone else.

ron@whoosh is the best. I got in on the cp-e exhaust group buy last year, I have bought a couple other things from him and plan on buying the whoosh intercooler at somepoint. Fast, friendly service for sure.

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
ron@whoosh is the best. I got in on the cp-e exhaust group buy last year, I have bought a couple other things from him and plan on buying the whoosh intercooler at somepoint. Fast, friendly service for sure.
I'm going to get his intercooler, too. Hopefully sooner than later.

Bought an RMM from Ron at Whoosh--needed an updated bushing, and he (Ron) emailed me back, immediately, on a Saturday, and had the new bushing to me, very quickly. Ron was very helpful, and understanding of the situation. 10 out of 10 for customer service.

Ron, are you in Vegas? I am looking for a shop here to install springs for me. Whom would you recommend?
Thank you and Merry Christmas!