Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

whoosh motorsports 2016 FIST

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

I like the look of the Ford mats which is why I went with them
Weathertech probably offers a bit more protection though
My thoughts too...I like the price of the Ford ones more, but I work outside year round so the more protection the better.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I like the look of the Ford mats which is why I went with them
Weathertech probably offers a bit more protection though
The ST branded mats definitely look better, but yes, I went with the Weathertechs for the reason above, and also because they refused to make the liner tray style ones for my last ride, so now that I can get them, I did. [:)]

This is also part of the reason I will probably go for the TD Pro Race 1.2 wheels on this car (DESPITE their dissed on here weight), as I've always wanted those ever since I spied their ad in Grassroots Motorsports, but then found out that they would never ever make them in a 5x120.6 PCD for that ride. [:(]

The Ford ones aren't the best... I've rolled up the mat before while pushing the clutch in and it gets caught behind the pedal.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #45
I was of the understanding that it uses the factory heat shield attached to those two bosses in the above pic. [dunno]
no sir, it's a fully fabricated cp-e heat shield that doesn't exist yet lol

any manifold cp-e casts and provides heat sielding for never uses OEM but a crafted stainless set up that trick like the cast parts[woot]

Pete

any manifold cp-e casts and provides heat sielding for never uses OEM but a crafted stainless set up that trick like the cast parts[woot]
Are there hopes this manifold will be released before the end of the year? I am an eager beaver!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #48
Are there hopes this manifold will be released before the end of the year? I am an eager beaver!

probably not by the end of the year - early 2017 is all goes as planned

I am excited to see how the manifold works!
you and me both!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #49
changed out the factory fill with Redline 5W-30
and added the awesome cp-e rear engine mount

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

THANKS for that info, and GREAT to hear, since it will then NEVER EVER corrode/rust away like the factory one will eventually. [:)]

I HOPE that this item makes power, and gets produced, as I plan to use it, coated (as well as the turbine housing), if I ever go the C39 route. [wink]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
changed out the factory fill with Redline 5W-30
and added the awesome cp-e rear engine mount

I would LOVE to use Redline, or Motul 300V oil, but I MUST be mindful of the factory warranty for engine internals, (which they CAN deny since they CAN test the oil to see if it is API/Ford approved, and try to blame that on any problems), due to my fixed income budget. [:(]

Once that is over, it will see nothing but; Redline, 300V, Millers NT, etc. for the rest of it's life! [thumb]

I plan on doing the first change tomorrow (along with my cp-e RMM, and the GFB DV, which I bought from you), using the Ford approved, 945 spec meeting, Castrol Edge EP 5W-20, and an MC FL400S filter.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #54
winter mode!

Team Dynamics 15x7
General Altimax
Muteki SR48 (yellow chrome)

not too shabby!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #57
Yeah, I WISH that I could use something that nice for a WINTER wheel/tire setup!! [thumb]
thanks
these TD wheels are impressive

light as can be and they took less weight to balance than I've seen in a while
and does the car ride great with 15's over the 17's

love my winter rollers....just HATE winter

LOL

I'm rocking the same winter wheels (in anthracite), and I agree they are fantastic. So much lighter and the 15s are a great ride compared to the stock 17s. That being said, winter can go ahead and leave any time now.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
thanks
these TD wheels are impressive

light as can be and they took less weight to balance than I've seen in a while
and does the car ride great with 15's over the 17's

love my winter rollers....just HATE winter

LOL

Yes, I am hoping the same holds true (VERY LITTLE weight to balance) for my 17x8 1.2s when they show up.

Maybe I will re-think my plans to get a set of less costly winter alloys (Sparcos, Sport Editions, or such), and just save up until I can fully afford a set of 1.2s for winter/working on rallies use as well. [dunno]

And YES, I also HATE winter, but mostly because of the trillions of tons of SALT which the DOTs across this land INSIST on dumping on the roads to help vaporize our cars, even when it is NOT needed, or as a wrongful (for the expected, or actual conditions) 'pre-emptive' measure.

The conspiracy minded part of me even thinks there may be a payola/kickback deal between the heads of these DOTs and Akzo/various other road salt suppliers. [mad]