Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Enkei RPF1 Wheels - 16x7" +43mm offset - Gauging Interest

Trader history for mykrrrr (0)

Enkei RPF1's...the wheel design that complements most every car out on the market. From Foxbody Mustangs and EVO's to even big brother Focus ST.

With the help of my long time friends at Oakos Automotive, I helped get enough people interested in RPF1's for the Focus ST partly because I wanted them for my own car. :)

Here are the specs on the wheel and reasoning why we're going this size.

Enkei RPF1 - Sliver color.
16x7" wheel size.
4x108 PCD.
+43 mm offset.

This wheel fits the wheel rule for SCCA autocross use and Enkei already produces a 4x100 PCD so the wheel basics are the same.

Shouldn't be too hard to drill 4x108 (still hate that FoMoCo didn't just go with 4x100 for the Fiesta and 5x114.3 for the Focus/Fusion) since the wheel blank is the same.

Weight: TBD but it should be pretty close to the 4x100 offering which Tire Rack says is 13.7 lbs./ea. HUGE weight savings over the OEM wheels and most other aftermarket options.

Pricing: TBD but I'm hoping it'll be around the same price as the 4x100 wheels which is around $880/set.

Anyone interested??? If so, post up.

1) mykrrrr
2) [MENTION=3785]eRiic[/MENTION]
3) [MENTION=4345]dL_ST[/MENTION]
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Me! Me! Me!

I rocked these on my old miata and EVO IX. I've been dying for these to come out for the FiST.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
I know you are doing this for H/S purposes, but if they were 16x8s, I would be all over them (and just get them painted black).
I'm with M-Sport. 16x8 would be my choice or 17x8. I can get 17x7 in 4x108, but I wanna run wider tires for track so 17x8 or at least 16x8 woud be preferable to me.

OP
M
Thread Starter #9
You guys who want 16x8 could get a set and get them widened.

I'm with M-Sport. 16x8 would be my choice or 17x8. I can get 17x7 in 4x108, but I wanna run wider tires for track so 17x8 or at least 16x8 woud be preferable to me.
+2. SCCA rules considered, I am not inclined to spend money on a 7" wheel (and furnish a new set of tires) when I already have a 7" wheel. I would have two sets of 7" wheels at that point.

16x8" and I would be right behind [MENTION=4438]M-Sport fan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3110]BronxBomber[/MENTION] on payment day. Silver is fine, that's expected on group buys anyway.

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
You guys keep begging for it but nobody is producing them, clearly the demand isn't there.

I wish more people would chime in so we could get some awesome wheels finally made for this car in our bolt pattern, hard to beat a 13 lb wheel no matter how you slice it.

OP
M
Thread Starter #14
You guys keep begging for it but nobody is producing them, clearly the demand isn't there.

I wish more people would chime in so we could get some awesome wheels finally made for this car in our bolt pattern, hard to beat a 13 lb wheel no matter how you slice it.
No one is begging for them to make them. If we get 10 people to order, we get awesome lightweight wheels.

This is how I helped Enkei make 5x108 RPF1's for the Focus.

We did the same thing over on the Audi forums for 5x112 18x9's. The first 10 sets was cake. Then people saw them on the cars, and the next 10 sets happened. There are now 20 of those sets floating around somewhere lol.

I applaud your effort [MENTION=4971]mykrrrr[/MENTION]!

OP
M
Thread Starter #18
No no, I was saying people want 16x8's, but hardly anyone makes them.
oh...my bad.

We did the same thing over on the Audi forums for 5x112 18x9's. The first 10 sets was cake. Then people saw them on the cars, and the next 10 sets happened. There are now 20 of those sets floating around somewhere lol.

I applaud your effort [MENTION=4971]mykrrrr[/MENTION]!
Thanks.

Yeah, I helped get the matte bronze 18x8.5" 5x108 +40mm RPF1's made for Focus ST. That worked out pretty well then it led into anthracite being made.

Hope we can get these made for the Fiesta.

Even more impressive, you were able to get everyone to agree on the color. I would love a bronze wheel. How did you manage to get the Focus crowd to agree on the .5" wheel width increase?

That's good work man. [emoji14]

I really hope these take off because that will open the gates for more widths, potentially. The more we talk about it and the more this thread gets bumped, the more visibility it will have.

OP
M
Thread Starter #20
Even more impressive, you were able to get everyone to agree on the color. I would love a bronze wheel. How did you manage to get the Focus crowd to agree on the .5" wheel width increase?

That's good work man. [emoji14]

I really hope these take off because that will open the gates for more widths, potentially. The more we talk about it and the more this thread gets bumped, the more visibility it will have.
Because the stance kids wanted a wider wheel...hahaha.

If Enkei has a 16x8" wheel blank, it might make it easier.