Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Series and Track Day Vlog #1 - Mateo's Fiesta ST

Hey Guys. Starting up a mini series on my Fiesta ST on my friends YouTube channel. Videos will be based on my track experiences and random moments with the car! Very noob at tracking but hopefully posting videos like this can make me a better drive going forward. I have already got some feedback on shift points where at least in stock form I need to shift at 5.5k to 6k rpm and not redline. Not sure if that is best but I have been giving it a try. Feel free to leave feedback I am open to any constructive criticisms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVDW2oMrBAI

Cheers!

OP
Pinchemateo
Thread Starter #3
Thanks! I am almost at 4000 miles now. I've tracked it 3 times already haha. Loving it thus far!

Thanks for sharing. Subscribed to your YouTube. Also found the video on your logging setup, which was a big help.

Care to share details of how you're mounting your camera?

Subbed. Not bad driving. Where is the camera mounted? If anything Id say focus on looking ahead of the turn and try not to tilt your head when you're going around turns. Otherwise keep it up!