Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

3d Printing interior parts

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
I ordered a blue one!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I got mine but have never installed it as I got it with a defect on it. A mark anyone who looked at it should have seen. I don't even know where it is now in my house. Buy with caution. I still can't believe they shipped it to me with a known defect. Bad quality control!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Agreed. Otherwise, I can't figure out how to utilize that space at all.
They are about as useful as the 1/4 inch cup holders in my Typhoon...that thing hits so god dam hard when it shifts that anything in the cup holder...stereo remote...wallet....phone...etc. gets thrown into the abyss of the backseat.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
WhiteST
Thread Starter #148
2. I'd be totally interested in something to cover the little cubby in front of the shifter.
I'll see what I can do. The cubby has been the biggest request. Any ideas on how you'd like use it? I'm thinking most people would just want an extended tray. I saw someone makes a cover for the cubby.

OP
WhiteST
Thread Starter #149
I got mine but have never installed it as I got it with a defect on it. A mark anyone who looked at it should have seen. I don't even know where it is now in my house. Buy with caution. I still can't believe they shipped it to me with a known defect. Bad quality control!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
If you aren't happy I think Shapeways has 100% money back guarantee.

anticon

I'll see what I can do. The cubby has been the biggest request. Any ideas on how you'd like use it? I'm thinking most people would just want an extended tray. I saw someone makes a cover for the cubby.
Who makes a cover? I would be interested.

8R14N

I'd love a block off plate, maybe with an ST logo on it... I'd settle for a blank plate though for sure.

DBLE

I'd love a block off plate, maybe with an ST logo on it... I'd settle for a blank plate though for sure.
A block-off plate would be nice. Or what about an "ashtray" type of deal that can be slid in/out. Don't know how that would work since the stock cubby hole is completely smooth inside. The "ashtray" might slide out by itself under acceleration or the like? [dunno]