Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Will the big mouth scoop work with my mountune intake?

Trader history for AntTrain (0)

I asked in a other thread and was never answered by anyone. Does anyone have the mountune mp215 kit intake and tubing and running it with the big mouth?

TUX15ST

the big mouth will work with literally any intake, it takes up no more room then the stock setup since it runs from the grill to the bumper, makes no difference what intake is there

Siestarider

I also have a Mountune intake. I tested it with manometer and found the lower hose when located behind fog light is at significantly lower air pressure than the stock inlet to the box. Plus that is not really a cool air location.

Tried taking the bottom hose off and sealing the opening in box, found no difference in logs. So I converted my lower hose into a fog light vent opening. This provided two high pressure intake locations and I logged a couple hp gain at big end. More details in a thread called high pressure intake, I believe its in the engine improvements section.