Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which remap to go for...?

Alfie-st2

Hellooo, i am looking at getting my mk7 st remaped in the near future and was just wondering if anybody could suggest which remap to go for?? I have been highly recommended peron stage 1 +, but was wondering which others people think i should go for?.

Thanks,

I'm not familiar with peron, but I've been really happy with the mountune map that comes with the Cobb AP when purchased via mountune. The stage 1 package includes a cold-air induction kit, but I'm skeptical that that makes any difference to performance in the absence of other upgrades. As far as I can tell, the mountune map that comes with just the AP and the one that comes with the stage 1 kit is the same. Peak boost with the map is 24.5, which is at least 2 pounds greater than what you get with, for instance, a stage 3 Cobb package. You can also get custom tunes during the first 45 days with the AP from mountune.

Sent using Tapatalk

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
different set up in the UK. MAP based as opposed to MAF based. Typically in the UK I've hear good things about Pumaspeed, Revo, Mountune and Peron.

OP
A

Alfie-st2

Thread Starter #4
Thanks! Atm i am edging toward peron as performance figures barley differ and also the fact it comes with a neat sounding intake kit is a bonus. A friend who has the mountune upgrade has also said that he will be swapping it and installing the peron remap kit. I would say it just comes down to peronal prefrence..