Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW ENKEI RPF1 Group Buy, 16x7 43mm 4x108, NOW TAKING DEPOSITS. Make sure to PM

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Fine for street use. Like I said I ran that combo on street and autocross and track days. It just felt little sloppy when compared to a 205 I ran on a 7 this year........ if for just looks go with the 225. If want every bit of performance out of your st go with proper size.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^So then, would it be worth the weight penalty to go with a more stretched 215/40-17 on a 17x8, then to go with the 225/45-16 on a 16x7, for overall performance (turn-in, ultimate grip, etc.)??

Too bad been too busy to place the order.. let me know if anything comes up and I can order a set
I may have to sell my set when I get it. I just put my Wilwood BBK on and the rpf1's may not fit. Ping me when you start hearing about guys getting sets and check with me if i want to part ways with my set.

Looks awesome!

225/45 would be a "meaty" tire if that makes sense, Generally on a 16x7 the suggested tire size for Fiesta would be 215/45, some even run a 205/45 which could be "streched", (not ideal in my opnion.) pending brand (edited)
I am running 205/45 Bridgestone RE-11 on a 16x7 and they are perfectly square. Zero stretch, and zero pinch. They are perfect.

Any room left in the group buy? Looking to get in if there is still room....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Dang. I can't wait that long as I'm sure others will be needing wheels in early spring for track etc. I will be looking for different route I guess.

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #73
I realized I forgot to ask, is there a way to order a 5th wheel for a spare if we are in the group buy?
Hey!

The Spare would need to be on the next batch/order. No way for us to add a wheel to the current order. Sorry

-Ty-