Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW ENKEI RPF1 Group Buy, 16x7 43mm 4x108, NOW TAKING DEPOSITS. Make sure to PM

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to post up some pictures of how these look on a MK1 Focus since some of you might have one still. Don't mind that i'm missing center caps. I have the solution on hand, just need to take the time to install them. That dumb dust cover needs to be flattened just a bit so my new caps sit flush is all. Hope you guys like.

Oakos was fantastic on the customer service front. I purchased the wheels, centering rings, and a set of BC Coilovers (also installed) from them. While I was at it, I installed ARP extended studs (may be using a 5mm spacer in the future and why not!) and black chrome Muteki short, open-ended lugs.

RPF1_2.jpg

RPF1_3.jpg

RPF1_4.jpg

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #283
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to post up some pictures of how these look on a MK1 Focus since some of you might have one still. Don't mind that i'm missing center caps. I have the solution on hand, just need to take the time to install them. That dumb dust cover needs to be flattened just a bit so my new caps sit flush is all. Hope you guys like.

Oakos was fantastic on the customer service front. I purchased the wheels, centering rings, and a set of BC Coilovers (also installed) from them. While I was at it, I installed ARP extended studs (may be using a 5mm spacer in the future and why not!) and black chrome Muteki short, open-ended lugs.

View attachment 14449
I was curious to see how the looked on a MK1. Lookin good! Always good to hear from a satisfied customer!

Here they are in action!
[perfect10]

Next round of 16x7's are coming in soon!

-Nick
Oakos Automotive

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #286
I'm super happy with the wheels! And the BFG Rival S 1.5 tires really make this car an autocross PAX monster.
[twothumb] Meaty! Looks great, glad they worked out!

Bump. Still a few spots left in the current group buy! Wheels are getting ever so close!

-Nick
Oakos Automotive

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #296
These only available in silver? and is it too late to put down the $200 deposit?
Hi there!

They are only available in Silver. We did not have enough interest in a different color to justify doing a complete run of 40 wheels.

We just started another group buy, and all 10 spots are still available, so it is definitely not too late!

Feel free to PM me for details, or check out our new group buy here: New New RPF1 Group Buy.

-Nick
Oakos Automotive