Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW ENKEI RPF1 Group Buy, 16x7 43mm 4x108, NOW TAKING DEPOSITS. Make sure to PM

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

That's what I was wondering when I saw Brad Apples post. :(
Since he's in TX and Enkei USA is in TX, perhaps they were drop shipped from their warehouse.

I'm excited to get mine. Now I need to figure out what tires I'm gonna run.

Since he's in TX and Enkei USA is in TX, perhaps they were drop shipped from their warehouse.

I'm excited to get mine. Now I need to figure out what tires I'm gonna run.
This is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Due to the wind storm we got last week in the Metro Detroit area, thousands of people/businesses were out of power. Oakos was one business that was effected.

Per Joy (owner)/Oakos, the wheels should be arriving at their place either today or tomorrow. Should be shipping to all y'all later this week.

I'll drive up there and get mine soon.

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #196
What's up guys!! :)

The wheels all arrived safe and sound to us today. Everyone that ordered will have a tracking number by tomorrow evening which means some are shipping out today and rest will go out tomorrow. :D

-Ty-

What's up guys!! :)

The wheels all arrived safe and sound to us today. Everyone that ordered will have a tracking number by tomorrow evening which means some are shipping out today and rest will go out tomorrow. :D

-Ty-
Thanks for the update! Can't wait for these. Way pumped!

GAbOS

You have a package coming.
Scheduled Delivery Date: Monday, 03/20/2017

w00t! I just ordered tires from TireRack and can pick them up from their warehouse this week. So close!