Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW ENKEI RPF1 Group Buy, 16x7 43mm 4x108, NOW TAKING DEPOSITS. Make sure to PM

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #22
Added to list. [8D]

PM Sent, payment received, added to the list. [8D]

So after the 10 sets are you guys making more?
We are not limited to 10 wheel sets. Until the order is actually placed with Enkei, we can go as far past 10 sets as we want. [clap]

Pm sent! Very excited for this wheel option.
PM Received. [:p]

Wish I had the money...always loved these wheels.
RPF1's are awesome wheels. I hate to encourage debt but there is always paypal financing. :p

-Ty-

Como se dice..."baller" in English? hahaha...

So stoked you guys are jumping on these wheels.

I swore I wouldn't daily drive my autocross wheels but I might have to because RPF1's are way too awesome to keep in the garage most of the year.
Not quite.haha

I have a friend that bought a 2016 recently and was also in the market for some wheels.

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #25
When will you stop taking deposits? It may be a few weeks but I'm definitely in.
Hey!

Not really sure yet when we will stop taking deposits. At the moment, it might be at the end of this month. We have not decided that date yet. Hopefully we will soon so there is some warning for those who are waiting.

Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks

-Ty
Oakos Automotive
586-803-1750

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
That would be awesome if it was extended at all, because I'm just waiting until payday. Unfortunately credit isn't an option.

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #28
10th deposit locked in, WE are going to continue to take deposits for the time being so that everyone that missed their oppertunity to get a set, may still have a chance.

-Anthony.

yeah... i am a bit deep on the spend end... if you know what I mean... probably gotta wait till next year to be more comfortable. my fiesta goes to hibernation for the winter anyway (cant afford snow tires yet)

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Subbed for future. Hopefully black or brake dust colored will be an option.[:)]