Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW ENKEI RPF1 Group Buy, 16x7 43mm 4x108, NOW TAKING DEPOSITS. Make sure to PM

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

Ish

So tempted but want 16x8s bad. My luck would be if order and would come out with 16x8s. I know would sell a bunch as we are waiting on a good 16x8

Thanks for doing this.
Same! 16x8 would be more ideal for me

Young L

fuck...wish I hadn't sold my fiesta. these wheels are going to look really great on the car [mecry]

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #44
OKAY....

We are now going to close the option to order this thursday, 10/27.

This will be the last day to we are taking deposits so that we can put the order in and get these wheels to you Guys/Gals on an timely schedule.

-Anthony

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I'm stoked, I shared on a FB group so that people can put down a deposit until tomorrow if they are interested.

Please PM me if it isn't too late to place an order. Will be able to pay deposit immediately. Tried calling but was too late.

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #51
Please PM me if it isn't too late to place an order. Will be able to pay deposit immediately. Tried calling but was too late.
I'm hoping to claim a set before the order closes, I'll send a PM and an email.
It is still possible to put a deposit down on a set. Send me a PM with your Paypal Address and if you want anything else like Hubcentric Rings, Lugs or Center Caps.

Our plan was to submit the order to Enkei today but with a hour long power outage here and Enkei not taking orders all next week because of SEMA, this group buy will be open all of next week too.

Thanks

-Ty-

If it can be confirmed that these will work with the wilwood big brake kit I would like to order a set, thanks

There was a pic floating around one of the ST groups on FB that showed a Fiesta w/RPF1's and Wilwoods.