Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW ENKEI RPF1 Group Buy, 16x7 43mm 4x108, NOW TAKING DEPOSITS. Make sure to PM

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #61
BUMP!

Order was placed yesterday, a total of 18 sets are coming in and we have 1 set left that is not claimed.

Let me know if you would like to fill the last spot!

-Anthony

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #65
OK the last set has been sold! [strongman]

ALL 16x7 43mm 4x108 from this run have are sold out! Thanks to everyone on this Forum.

AS stated before, the order has been placed through Enkei and we now just have to wait, about 4 months we are expecting.

I will be keeping everyone updated as when they leave Japan so we can settle up with the rest of payment and if anyone wants to add on lugs, hubrings, or center caps!

If anyone has any questions please PM us or give us a call 586.803.1750.

-Anthony

LT Berzerker

Agreed, especially around Christmas/tax return when peeps have funds !!!! I'd be all over this... Probly see about buying 2 sets of 16x8 +35 (more ideally +40)!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
If so 16x8 it would be nice do soon so get before autocross and track season starts in April. ;) fingers crossed for this

If there's a 16x8 then it'll be ET38. This is because they will only make wheel which they already make and they make a 16x8 ET38 for the Honda/Miata guys. Good news is 16x8 ET38 fits with coilovers and the fender tab trimmed.

LT Berzerker

Perfect... I'm running 17x8 +38 right now lol

Agreed, especially around Christmas/tax return when peeps have funds !!!! I'd be all over this... Probly see about buying 2 sets of 16x8 +35 (more ideally +40)!!!!

Just sell me your TDs and get these