Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast
    Vendor Premier Vendor 191 Rep Points VelossaTech's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Hollywood FL
    State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by FORZDA 2 View Post
    Got them in the mail yesterday. Looks like the paint was still not hard yet. The bubble wrap has left dots on them. I'll repaint to satin vs glossy anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOFiST98 View Post
    Yikes! Good luck.
    Hey fella! If you are in any way unsatisfied please let me know ASAP via PM and I will have a new set on the way to you. We stand behind quality! Contact me if you need any assistance.

Member 122 Rep Points AzNightmare's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Iqaluit
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VelossaTech View Post
    Not bad on this color match, thanks for the pics James!

That looks like a Nitro Blue custom painted valance. Unfortunately, I don't think most people would have their Fiesta's in that colour.
    Do you have any pics of white? I looked at a pic of a white Focus ST with white fin and the match wasn't all that great to be honest. Not sure if it's the lighting..

Member 82 Rep Points
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points  
    City
    SOUTH BOUND BROOK
    State
    NJ
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my set as well today, have some minor qc issues as well, finish is a little spotty and has some marking from the paper protectors, but im just going to run with them as is, you cant really see much of them anyway so they dont need to be perfect. Guess thats the price you pay being the first couple orders lol
    DHM PROTUNE, MTC INTERCOOLER, COBB 2.5" CATBACK WITH VIBRANT RESONATOR, CP-E CAI, GFB DV+, MBRP CHARGE PIPE, VELOSSATECH SNORKEL, BOOMBA STAGE 2 OCC, BOOMBA WING RISERS, BOOMBA SHIFT PLATE, MOUNTUNE FRONT SPLITTER, RALLY ARMOR MUD FLAPS, VELOSSATECH DIFFUSER FINS

Member 122 Rep Points AzNightmare's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Iqaluit
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TUX15ST View Post
    Got my set as well today, have some minor qc issues as well, finish is a little spotty and has some marking from the paper protectors, but im just going to run with them as is, you cant really see much of them anyway so they dont need to be perfect. Guess thats the price you pay being the first couple orders lol
    Can you please take some pics? Like how bad is it or pretty minor?

Member 82 Rep Points

Medals
    City
    SOUTH BOUND BROOK
    State
    NJ
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aznightmare View Post
    can you please take some pics? Like how bad is it or pretty minor?
    like i said, its not too bad for something that no one is going to look at closely, are they perfect condition? Not even close, are they acceptable to use, sure.
    DHM PROTUNE, MTC INTERCOOLER, COBB 2.5" CATBACK WITH VIBRANT RESONATOR, CP-E CAI, GFB DV+, MBRP CHARGE PIPE, VELOSSATECH SNORKEL, BOOMBA STAGE 2 OCC, BOOMBA WING RISERS, BOOMBA SHIFT PLATE, MOUNTUNE FRONT SPLITTER, RALLY ARMOR MUD FLAPS, VELOSSATECH DIFFUSER FINS

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Hollywood FL
    State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll make sure we take a look at the coat we use and prevent that from happening, seems like the bubble wrap is reacting with it.

Contact me if you guy need anything.
    BIG MOUTH Ram Air Intakes now available for your Fiesta ST - ANY COLOR!

GET MORE AIR!!

Member 82 Rep Points

Medals
    City
    SOUTH BOUND BROOK
    State
    NJ
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They seemed to be packed well, i think the paint is just too fresh and soft at the time they are shipping, my container smelled super strong like fresh paint. Is the coating you use able to be polished? or even sanded slightly then polished?

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Hollywood FL
    State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TUX15ST View Post
    They seemed to be packed well, i think the paint is just too fresh and soft at the time they are shipping, my container smelled super strong like fresh paint. Is the coating you use able to be polished? or even sanded slightly then polished?
    I think it is able to be polished. I also think the swings in humidity caused it, we had ridiculously strange humid days here in south florida and then a week straight of drier/cooler which I think played a role. I generally wait a full 24 hours for the polyurethane to cure, I think I am going to either wait longer or change the poly I use, either way, will never happen again. Thanks for the input buds.

I'm super sorry this happened as I am obsessed with quality, mistakes happen and I really do lose sleep over these freak occurrences!!

GET MORE AIR!!

Member 82 Rep Points

Medals
    City
    SOUTH BOUND BROOK
    State
    NJ
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Ok great i will probably hit them with a mild polish and maybe that will help a little

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Hollywood FL
    State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Ya lemme know if you need me for something, I'll be in the corner in the fetal position crying like a little girl. AAAAhhhh....

GET MORE AIR!!

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast