Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Tech Diffuser Fins - Fiesta ST

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

Pretty cool. I think the 4-Fin look might be better looking. The middle fin looks out of place.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
I would agree with the assessment that these look good. Interested in how they go on. Need to hold up to track duty and 100mph+ speeds.[driving]

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #25
We have about a years worth of sales on the FoST fins which will be fastened exactly the same way. I havent had any reported to fall off. The original prototype set on my FoST is still on and going strong over a year old with speeds 100+ regularly.

Best,

D

Hello everyone.

Wanted to show you guys how these were coming along. So far the feedback is praise!

The kit will come with 5 perfectly contoured fins that are numbered and matched to their specific location. There will be an installation guide in color that will be downloadable. 3M tape will be pre-applied and alcohol wipes will be supplied for surface preparation.

And of course all the colors.

These are rough prototypes, the final revisions will be much more polished of course.

Remember these are prototypes, the final revision will be smooth much.
I'll order a set when they're ready. In semi-flat black.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I am just hoping for 20% less in cost for 20% less in parts.
Also I don't need them painted.

I am not asking, just hoping. [wink]

Dave

Bluedrank

I personally like the 5th fin, I might even prefer a 6th! Either way, I'm excited about these for sure. Definitely will be buying these on day one.

Do you guys have any pics of black car with red fins from the focus owners?

Those look awesome! I am very interested. It gives the booty a mean look haha! [hihi] Let me know when they release! :D

I'm liken' these!

Have you considered 3 on the left side and 2 on the right (because of the pipes)?

Maybe a little deeper, too (it's kinda hard to tell from these pics, need some lower shots).

The middle one might look alright if the bottom edge was level with the others.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
that's a body kit not a true rs. the horse has been thoroughly and there will NOT be a fiesta rs. but you can go to pumaspeed and make urs look like one ;)

for the record, I like the fin count as is. the FoST kit is $119 so figure ours in that ball park