Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Tech Diffuser Fins - Fiesta ST

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

I started seeing photos of these pop up on instagram the past couple of days and I am really interested! Finally some diffuser love for the FiST lol. I am leaning towards the black on my molten orange, but I am really curious now to see the MO match before I pull the trigger.

do you have fins that are close to the Kona blue? I might get black if not I just feel like the blue would be more noticeable

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #128
do you have fins that are close to the Kona blue? I might get black if not I just feel like the blue would be more noticeable
I do have a color close to Kona blue, our performance blue is actually pretty close.

Here is a picture of white on white.

MO is coming soon.

Chris G

These are sharp. Time to read the thread... [biggrin]

Any chance anyone has pics of Performance Blue on Performance Blue?

[MENTION=3407]VelossaTech[/MENTION] do you think the light blue will match my Avery gloss light blue vinyl wrap?

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #134
[MENTION=3407]VelossaTech[/MENTION] do you think the light blue will match my Avery gloss light blue vinyl wrap?
A quick google image search and I would say the light blue color we offer will be damn close to avery blue.

What are the chances of getting Gold on the emblems for Black Friday? Also how much of a match is the gray for magnetic?

Sent from the Canyon's Edge

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #139
What are the chances of getting Gold on the emblems for Black Friday? Also how much of a match is the gray for magnetic?

Sent from the Canyon's Edge
Gold should be available in the drop down menu. Updated it.

The grey is a shade lighter than magnetic.